- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 jar of Germano’s (or your favorite low carb marinara)
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese (can use cottage cheese)
- Egg thins (Can make your own or buy locally)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use mild cheddar)
Pre heat over to 350* Heat butter and garlic in pan. Add ground beef and brown. Add marinara sauce. In lasagna oven safe pan. Layer beef mixture. Ricotta Cheese, Egg thins, and cheese. Can do 1 or 2 layers, whichever you prefer. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly cheese. Enjoy!