I don’t know what else to call it, but it is freaking good. Heats up amazing for meal prep too!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 4 oz Mayonaise
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 lbs of Cubed Cooked Chicken
- 12 oz frozen Spinach.
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup of Bacon bits
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thaw and drain Spinach
- In a large bowl. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix vigorously.
- Combine mixture with cooked chicken, spinach, Parmesan Cheese, and 1/8 cup of the bacon. Mix well.
- Butter or spray a 9×13 baking dish. Spread mixture into dish. Top with remaining bacon.
- Bake for 35 minutes.